Thank you for taking the time to read through my application and check out my cover letter.
I came across you ad for the position of photographer/Videographer on Google and immediately felt connected to the role, maybe because I own so many pairs of Chucks…Maybe not.
I have been a professional photographer for about five years now, I started shooting live music and moved onto weddings, portraits and product photography. I do not have any qualifications and have learned everything I know on the job.
I have over five years photography experience and have recently branched out into videography, I have about a year worth of experience filming weddings and music videos.
I have all necessary equipment for photography, videography and audio, as well as experience in all adobe products.
In my spare time I enjoy music, motorbikes and hanging out with my three kids.
You can see some of my work below, and check out my Instagram to get to know a little bit more about me.
If you have any questions or would like to have a chat please feel free to contact me via phone or email any time.
Cheers- Tim Doig
Remember Forever Photography 2015- 2016
- Teaching photographic techniques
- Maitaining client relationships
- Upselling other products
Tim Doig Photography 2016- Present
- Liasing with clients to find out their needs
- Investigating lighting needs and operating various studio lighting
- Working to deadlines
- Shooting on location and in a studio environment
- Directing models
The Music Magazine 2014- Present (contractor)
- Photographing Bands in live venues
- Using available light in low lighting situations
- Compose frames in confined space
- Working under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Using photoshop and Light Room with speed and proficiency
Channel 31 Tone control 2014- 2016
Video Camera Operator:
- Operation of HD Shoulder mounted video camera
- Using creativity and initiative to capture new unique video clips
- Strong comunication skills with other team members
- Folowing OH&S procedures
- Working well in a small team
- Following directions precisely
Audio Visual Dynamics 2012-2013
Audio Visual Technicians
- Setup and packdown audio and visual equipment
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Direction of assistants
- Operate sound mixing desk and lighting with proficiency
- Heavy lifting